Tuesday, August 21, 2007

bday mommy,bday yanhan.bday auddy, bday agustine -
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THESE PEOPLE ON THE 20th !

celebrated with yh's with th rest @ simpang-:)
It was a unplanned one I guess cos they wantd to town instead but thanks to
*&%#$%^&*(

anyway we'd fun too @ simpang,:d
many laughs la right KOH*
shevone you lied !
you told me to see ya there & yet :C


















More to come when yh sends them ya...:D
My granny's in TTSH -
So ive been travelling alot to visit her
practically everyday
saw those patient lying helplessly on bed for th entire day
some may have already been lying since *&^$$^&*( way back.
saw this who don;t eat anything .
guess she can't even remember when was th las time she eaten
she seems so fragil.. so weak:(
hais -
I talked to her
but she couldn't help to speak anything..:(
its very important to take care of own health..and those people around you
hmph i so mcuh wanted to do something even to visit my grandma everyday I know shes less bored cos I guess no one can understand the bored those patient undergoing...

No comments: